Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ok, and Swearing

Hey jammers, I know this isn't advice or anything, but I can't go on animal jam right now.
It's because of my stupid computer. It always freezes up when I play AJ, so sorry if I can't accept any requests.
Sorry jammers! Here is the advice now.

>_<Swearing.>_<
Swearing is a very bad thing to do.
Cussing, is annoying. I know you think i'm being a "wuss", but it's stupid to do.
Litteraly, on my school bus, I'm surrounded by people who cuss in every single sentence they use. They cuss so much that it would take a MIRACLE To make them stop.
Cussing IS bad. I'm not allowed to cuss, neither should you. 
please stop...

When I said trade me a worn, I meant trade me a non rare worn for my pink non rare worn. I'm not a pink person, lol.
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment